Renea Kropik Sales Associate
- Growing up on the family farm & ranch in Conroe, Texas I am familiar with hard work.
- I have a self-motivating spirit and a true desire to help with twenty years of experience that ranges from working with nonprofit organizations to owning and operating a family business.
- I feel confident that my experience in sales, event planning, marketing, and online sales gives me the knowledge to assist you in your real estate venture whether buying or selling your family home, investment property or family & ranch!
- In my spare time, I enjoy encouraging & mentoring, gardening, cooking, camping and time spent on the ranch with my dog, Georgia!
- My love of people and desire to be someone you can count on will not be just a job but my true hearts desire. Helping you with your real estate needs will be the foundation of a long-lasting business relationship and friendship.
- Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Business from Sam Houston States
- Graduate of Champions School of Real Estate
- Tri-county Garden Club
- Madisonville Chamber of Commerce
- Bryan College Station Association of REALTORS®
- Texas Association of REALTORS®
- National Association of REALTORS®