Katie Stogner Sales Associate
- I think it’s always important, no matter what job or title you have, to always live by the Golden Rule: “Do unto others as you would want them to do to you.” If you treat people with respect, honesty and professionalism, then nothing could or should go wrong!
- Brenham High School, 1999
- Baylor University, 2003
- I was born in Austin, but raised in Brenham. I graduated from Baylor University in 2003 with a Journalism degree, concentrating in Public Relations. I then moved to Dallas where I started my 10+ year career with the American Heart Association, National Center. I also met my husband (Texas A&M, class of ’02) in Dallas and we married in April 2010. A year later, we relocated to Paris, France via my husband’s job with Price Waterhouse Coopers. After three years in Paris, my husband accepted a job back in BCS with American Momentum Bank. In August 2015, we had our son – Tripp – who is now 2 and attends pre-school at Christ United Methodist Church’s School for Little People.
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS©
- Member of the Texas Association of REALTORS©
- Member of the Bryan/College Station Association of REALTORS©
- Co-Chair for Brazos Valley Heart Ball
- Committee member of ‘Celebrate the Arts’, a yearly fundraiser held by the Brazos Valley Arts Council
- Member of Central Baptist Church
- Attend Brazos Fellowship
- Member of Miramont Country Club
“Katie had a listing for a friend and they referred us to buy the home we bought. She did an excellent job throughout the process.” – Kenneth Neatherlin
“We found a property we liked but the owner had just signed a year lease and we need it ASAP. Katie figured out how to make it work. Great work!” – Marshall Tiner
“Katie is extremely professional, courteous, and persistent. During our sales experience, Katie was available on the spot to respond to any of our questions and concerns. Her warm and engaging personality, sense of humor, and professional confidence make her a superstar realtor in my book.” – Dallas Little