Judy Graves Sales Associate
- In dealing with customers, I try to LISTEN to what they are wanting and how to help them with their Real Estate needs and I keep track of my clients and continue to follow up. Buying a house is a major investment so I want to always get the customer what they really want while considering their needs and financial situation.
- BBA – Accounting, Texas A&M University
- MS – Business Computing Science, Texas A&M University
- Champions School of Real Estate – San Antonio, Texas
- Married to my Husband Douglas for 26 years, I have a daughter that just graduated from Texas A&M Class 2016, and two stepsons along with five step grandchildren. Born and raised in New Braunfels, TX. We enjoy going to Aggie events – football, baseball, basketball. And we really enjoy going on cruises!
- 12th Man Foundation
- Association of Former Students
- PMP (Project Manager)