Jimmie Hawley Sales Associate
- Whether selling or buying you need someone on your side making it happen as stress free as possible. You can depend on me and my associates at Century 21 Beal to make it an enjoyable experience. Please contact me for any Real Estate needs you may have. I will be happy to assist you and simplify the process for you. Don’t let selling your current home or finding that perfect new home be anything less than fun and exciting. Give me a call today and let’s get started!
Areas Of Specialization:
- Residential Sales
- New Home Sales
- Investment Properties
- Farm & Ranch, Rural Homes
- Custom Homes and New Builder Home Sales
- life time resident of Bryan College Station
- Gardening, movies, traveling, spending time with family and friends, pets of all kinds
- Member of the Bryan/College Station Association of Realtors©.
“Jimmie provided a well researched and professionally put together presentation regarding pricing when the house was listed. She held numerous open houses while the property was for sale, always providing feedback regarding attendance, interest and feedback from prospective buyers and realtors. It was listed for a number of weeks but that was not surprising to me considering the neighborhood, location and enforced deed restrictions. She did an excellent job with contract negotiations and helping me with the title problems I faced before closing. I think she is an excellent, trustworthy and hard working realtor. I will certainly use her again.” – R. S. Enloe
“If you want an agent – whether buying or selling property – that will work hard and always, 100% of the time, have the client’s interest first and foremost, Jimmie Hawley is the agent for you. She looks at the transaction as if it were her own property and what she would want from an agent if that were so and acts accordingly. In a time when many people are only out for themselves, you would be very lucky indeed to work with Jimmie Hawley either as a buyer or seller.” – Vicki Ward
“Jimmie was very attentive and was available if I needed to talk to her at anytime. I would highly recommend her my friends and anyone who was thinking of selling their house.” –Mary L Stokes