Jamie Prejean Sales Associate
- The market has changed quite a bit lately & the value of working with a Full Service & Full Time Realtor© has never been more important. With my many years of real estate experience, & a genuine drive to help my clients negotiate the best possible outcome for their unique situation, I know my clients financial stability & pride of ownership will grow with each transaction.
- As a full-time Realtor, real estate is my passion. I take great pride in helping people achieve their dreams & goals in real estate. I consider myself a skilled negotiator, I will help maximize your investment. I can help you find the perfect home & neighborhood, or market your home to potential buyers to maximize profits. From a first time home buyer, to condos & custom new construction, horse ranch to hobby farm, or even that well deserved game day home, I am here to help you.
- I’ve built a strong team of professionals in my network to assist in making the buying & selling process easier.
- I look forward to working with you and building relationships that will last a lifetime!
- Bachelor of Business Administration and Management – Sam Houston State University (2004)
Areas Of Specialization:
- Owner Finance
- 1st time home-buyers
- Property Investors
- 1-4 Family Resale
- Centurion Producer Award
- Masters Emerald Award
- Masters Ruby Award
“Jamie was an excellent agent, very helpful and attentive” – D Woods
“She was very patient with me and willing to educate me as it was my first time buying. Very happy with her services!” – Denise
“From the first time Jamie walked through our old house and until the time we closed on our current home Jamie has been a pleasure to deal with! She managed to get our old house under contract in less than 2 weeks and at price much higher than recently sold properties around us. She was also very patient and helpful as we drove over and hour one way to look at multiple homes. She even looked after our 7 month old while we running around! I cannot recommend her professionalism, knowledge and attitude enough!. 5 out of 5 stars for a job well done! Thank you Jamie!” – Rob Worrall
“Jamie made the sometimes horrible home buying experience very easy!” – W.G. Bill Gough II
“Although I am a licensed Realtor in Texas, I did not know the area or values of properties in College Station. A local builder and acquaintance recommended Jamie and I couldn’t have asked for better! Jamie is knowledgeable, hard working and negotiates the best deal for you. I look forward to working with her again. I would highly recommend her to all Aggie parents!” – Angie
“Jamie was referred to us by a friend. She was excellent to work with thought the sales process and after. I would highly recommend her and will refer her to friends and family.” – Steffani
“Jamie was professional, dedicated and just a joy to work with.” – Peter
“Jamie and Scott are the most hardworking and honest agents we’ve worked with thus far. Jamie always answered her phone and responded to our needs very quickly. They went above and beyond our expectations. We will definitely use Jamie and Scott again in the future!!!”- Karl and Temma Heckl
“Jamie is a true professional and did an outstanding job on my previous sale. So I knew the level of service that she would provide me as a buyer. I really appreciated Jamie and Scott both working so hard in submitting the contract so quickly for me, in helping me find a lender to work with and in taking the back of the house pictures for the insurance and Jamie getting the sale price lowered and all the contract amendments executed and finally getting me to a closing day. Scott’s putting the new chain and padlock on the gate at my new place and for Scott’s special trip to bring me the key were absolutely above and beyond. My Century 21 team of Jamie Prejean and Scott Sampson is the BEST!!! All their help, attention to detail and professionalism, made my buying experience so much easier.” –Rosemary Rawls
“Jamie was very patient with us while we were looking. She was a pleasure to work with and was very responsive.” –David and Katie Coughlen
“Jamie went above our expectations of a agent in getting us our dream home.” –Sandra Liceaga & Ricardo Salias
“Jamie is so kind and really wants you to find the home that is right for you.”
“Jamie made the sale of my first home extremely easy. She was the first realtor I met of the 4 I interviewed. She made me and my wife feel safe and secure with choosing her as our realtor. She sold our house even quicker than expected and made the whole process almost completely hands off. We wanted to take the least amount of effort and get the most out of our home and Jamie said no problem. We literally did nothing but move out and have a key made for her. Best realtor ever!!! Thank you Jamie for everything!!” – Scott McIntosh
“Jamie is by far one of the most attentive and responsive agents I have had the pleasure of hiring in the purchase/sale of 8 homes in different states. Her attention to detail and personality made the process effortless. When any issues arose I was immediately contacted and the issues were resolved. Our home sold within 24hrs of listing and for full asking prices! If you want an agent that makes you feel like family rather than just a client, go with Jamie!” –Ronald L. Perrott