Huston Smith Sales Associate
- I believe that customer’s satisfaction is pinnacle to success both for them and myself. I operate with a sense of urgency and politeness that will get the job done and meet everyone’s goals in a timely manner. I want my clients and customers to know that I am there for them, not for me.
- Current Student of Texas A&M University
- High School Graduate of Borne High School
- I come from a big family, 5 siblings and 3 dogs. I like to think that this helped in the development of my people skills.
- I love fishing, and always am looking for an opportunity to go to the lake. For fun I enjoy and kind of sport or exercise especially pickup basketball.
- Student at Texas A&M University
- Member of Grace Southwood Church
“We had a wonderful selling experience with Huston Smith. His dedication to his job as a broker is exceptional. He was always quick to respond to any questions or comments we had regarding listing, offers, contracts, etc. He took the initiative to make our unit more appealing to prospective buyers by taking more pictures and enhancing the information in our online listing. His communication skills and willingness to take the time to listen and provide insight on how to get our property sold were key factors in selling our condo so quickly. He was wonderful to work with and we would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone looking for a broker in the College Station area.” – Renee & David W