Hank Remschel Sales Associate
- Texas A&M – Bachelors of Science in Bioengineering
- Business Owner
- Healthcare Engineering
- Medical Equipment Service
Why did you choose real estate:
- Good synergy with business brokerage. I enjoy helping people find their dream.
- Seeing my kids grow into happy productive adults. Assist people with their life changes, new business, sell business, upsize living, downsize living. Learn Spanish, cross country motorcycle trip.
- I love working with people, helping them to achieve their dreams, whether that’s buying or selling a business, finding a new home for a growing family or locating the perfect bungalow for empty nesters. After selling my successful 20yr old medical equipment service business in 2007, I turned my attention to helping others in their life changing adventures. My passions are my family and helping others to locate their perfect residence, business or investment property. Let me help you find your dream!
“He also helped my son find a rental. He takes the time with you that you need and doesn’t pressure or rush your decision. This was especially helpful for me as I need that time to internalize everything. He is also instructive, meaning he tells you the what and why very effectively. I appreciated the pace in which he took us through the entire process intuitively knowing when to move fast and when to be patient. I enjoyed working with him very much.” – The Burtons
“We loved working with Hank! He was always available when we needed him either via phone, text, or in person. He knew the area well and worked hard to get us what we needed. We recommend him!” – The Leahy’s
“He is the best agent I even know!” – Zhijun Feng
“Hank made appropriate suggestions for making our house stand out on the market and it received numerous offers the first few days it was on the market. Our home closed within two weeks of hitting the market. Buying and selling a house was a great experience with Hank. I would recommend Hank to anyone looking to buy/sell in this area. My wife and I have lived in BCS for over sixty years and have never had such a good experience with a realtor.” – David
“While I personally hate to read online testimonials since I have been thinking that is kind of fake and not something trustworthy, I highly recommend you Hank Remschel if you need a real estate agent in the Bryan- College Station area. Hank is detail oriented, and extremely patient. He is knowledgeable, responsible responsive, respectful, trustful and nice.
I could hardly believe that a client can become a friend of realtor, but as time comes by, you will find that Hank is a really good friend to have.” –Naiyu Zhang
“This guy really knows his stuff, at no time did I feel worried,I knew we were in good hands with Hank. Hank always followed up and gave us good advise in helping us sale the house. Hank is a stand up kind of guy, it was a pleasure working with him, hes very professional, and respectful. I’ve been telling everyone I know that they should use him in the future. Hope to stay in touch with hank in the future and I will use Hank for any future deals.” –Michiel and Holly Ashley
“He went above and beyond his call of duty to help us with the sale of the property. We could not have asked for a better agent than Hank. It was a pleasure working with him.” –Rakesh and Nina Desai
“Hank is an extremely nice and accommodating agent. He is a hard worker and very accommodating and an advantage to your team.”
“Hank went over and beyond the call. Being an out of own property owner, we needed someone to take care of everything. We did remodeling he supervised from bids to complete. He was always on call, with his quick to serve attitude. His professionalism, knowledge, and immediate action make him the only Realtor I’d use in the area. BTW-He got us top dollar for our house.”
“He took care of everything in a very professional way. We are very happy.”
“Hank valued the property correctly, he helped me analyze the offers and select the best one. He got me more than I expected for the property, and because he knew how to value it, it was sold timely. You should listen to his advice.” –Louis Jackson Everett