Erin Wilhite Sales Associate
- I see my real estate career as a way to give back by embracing folks who come to live here in our beloved Brazos Valley. My clients tend to become my friends, since working together to sell or buy a house can be an intense process. My goal is to make the experience as happy and rewarding as possible for each and every client.
- Native Houstonians, we have lived in the Brazos Valley since 2002. I have also lived in Georgia and California (when I was serving in the U.S. Air Force.) I taught at Blinn College for over a decade before devoting myself full time to my love of real estate and helping people. We spend a lot of time with our parents and our children. We are very proud of our four adult children and their partners. My oldest is an administrator at the University of Texas at Austin. My son is an attorney practicing in Houston. Our two younger children are working on catching up to their siblings! Our family has a longhorn ranch in Navasota. Jay and I live near our patents, on the golf course and play as often as possible. We love to travel, drink fine wine, and attend outdoor concerts with family and friends.
- Texas A&M University – Graduate Studies
- Houston Baptist University – M.Ed.
- Sam Houston State University – Texas Secondary Teacher Certification
- University of Houston – B.A.
- Member of the Bryan/College Station Association of Realtors©
- Member of the Houston Association of Realtors©
- Member of the Texas Association of Realtors©
- National Alliance for Mental Illness – Brazos Valley
- Women’s Council of Realtors©
- Christ United Methodist Church