Erin Boeker Sales Associate
- To make sure everyone I work with feels the need to tell everyone they know about their incredible experience with me as their agent!
Why Did You Choose Real Estate?
- I LOVE IT! It’s a constant challenge and I continue to learn EVERYDAY!
- To have a career where I can still enjoy working with individuals, couples, and families on a more personal and independent level. My clients tend to become my friends, since working together to sell or buy a house can be an intense process that make a happy and rewarding ending for every client!
Areas of Specialization:
- New Builder & Resale Homes
- Condominiums, Town Homes & Garden Homes
- South College Station
- Fine Homes & Estates
- Student Housing Needs
- 1st time home-buyers
- Students – TAMU & Blinn
- Property Investors
- People new to the area
- Those ready for a change!
- Contract negotiation and sales
- Residential marketing and Buyer representation
- Smooth contract closures
- I am married to my loving husband Brett Boeker. For fun, I spend as much time as I can outdoors riding bikes, playing with my dogs, relaxing by the pool, watching my husband race BMX, and selling Real Estate! I am the mother of two children, Taylor who is in the Marine Corps and Andrew who is a dance instructor.
- Member of the Bryan/College Station Association of Realtors®
- Member of the Texas Association of Realtors®
- National Association of Realtors®
- College Station Chamber of Commerce
- GRI Designated
- Young Professionals Association
- TGPR-Texas Great Pyrenees Rescue
“Was always willing to work with us to find a place and willing to work around our schedule to show us places. Was very truthful in her opinions and statements. Was ready for questions that were asked. Just all around great person.” – Jonnie Price, 2018
“Erin was absolutely amazing, I sent her a detailed email of what we were looking for then drove up the next day. When we got there Erin had a list of homes that exactly matched the email I sent her. Picked out a home within a few hours and she handled the rest which was great since we were from out of town. She got us a really good deal and handled every detail effortlessly.” – Darren Poth, 2018
“Erin did an excellent job with a very fast paced sale! Our house went from “For Sale” to “SOLD” within a few days! Erin would answer our texts and phone calls within minutes. If she did not have an answer right away, she would let us know and then find the answer using her team’s years of knowledge. She made sure we felt comfortable with the actions being taken and that we understood everything every step of the way. I would highly recommend Erin as a realtor. Century 21 Beal has been a great team to work with and we appreciate all that Erin has done for us!” – Victoria Castro, 2018
“Erin is very easy to work with. She is very professional, always was there to answer any of our questions or concerns and made our home buying experience very easy! I would definitely use her again and recommend her to my family and friends!” – Polina Rouland, 2018
“Erin helped my family find the perfect home to rent when we needed it! She was very helpful and cared about us! Thank you Erin” – Danielle Aguilar, 2018
“Erin was very kind, professional and was overall great while helping us find a place to lease. She also was always available to answer any questions that I had.” – Ashley Calhoun, 2018
“Erin did a fantastic job on coordinating, finding, and figuring out what type of house we were looking for that was going to fit into our budget. She has great communication skills and is one of the hardest working agents I know. If you are looking for a place to buy or rent, Erin is definitely an agent that can help meet your objectives and goals.” – Ethan Bredemeyer, 2018
“Erin is the best! She found the perfect house for my fiancé and I. She answers emails and texts back very quickly and is very professional. She works hard to find the perfect house to fit your needs!” – Natalie Davis, 2017
“We worked with Erin Boeker to sell our home, and we couldn’t have been more pleased! We received multiple offers the first day the house went on the market, thanks in large part to Erin’s incredible work. Erin brought in a fabulous photographer and videographer to showcase our home online, which created much more foot traffic and brought in serious buyers. She also brought in a designer to help stage our home, which helped make it more appealing to a larger group of potential buyers. Their marketing team is top notch and can’t be beat! Although we received multiple offers, we ended up working with nervous first time buyers. Erin was wonderful in keeping the transaction moving along and getting to closing in a timely manner. She was always available to answer our questions (and the buyers!). She was so responsive and is the sweetest person. We had a great experience!” – Brett Boeker, 2017
“Working with Erin to find a house was great! It was so easy to communicate with her, and she sent us lots of options that satisfied what we were searching for. Erin worked efficiently to get us all the forms as soon as possible and always touched base with us. I’ll definitely be recommending her to my friends as they look for houses next year!” – Abby N., 2017