Daron Maracchini Sales Associate
- Servant Leadership: Treat others how I want to be treated.
- Positivity: I love to encourage others as well as be encouraged by others.
- Family: Treat everyone like family and life goes a bit smoother.
- Sing: When in doubt break out into song, it’s a great tension reliever and can be motivating at the same time!
- Bachelor of Business in Entrepreneurship: The University of North Texas
- I have an amazing wife of 9 years who is Vietnamese. “Thank you Lord for giving me an Asian wife”, I love her dearly. I have a 5 year old son who is just like me in almost every way, “Thank you Lord for giving me a son”. I enjoy serving others and living life care free. I also enjoy morning runs and afternoon swims.
Member of the Texas Association of Realtors©
- Member of the Bryan/College Station Association of Realtors©
- National Association of Realtors®
- National Thespian Society
- Daily Audio Bible: A community of people going through the Bible together each day of the year.