Carol Sunseri Sales Associate
- I believe you need to try and make every customer a client. It’s important to listen to what they want not just what you want to sell them. I have a strong work ethic without being overly aggressive. You need to put the client first.
- BBA in management from Texas A&M University 1981
- KS Title Insurance Agent
- KS Real Estate Agent
- GRI Designation
- Texas REALTOR®
- My Husband and I moved to this area to be near our grandchildren and our kids. We enjoy Broadway musicals, BBqing, making deer sausage, jams and jellies. I graduated from A&M so we are everything Aggie. Finding the right home for my client is my favorite activity.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors®
- Member of the Texas Association of Realtors®
- Member of the Bryan/College Station Association of Realtors®
- Ambassador for Bryan/College Station Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Brazos Valley Girl Scouts
- Member of Brazos County A&M Club
- Member of the Century Club and the Association of former Texas A&M University Students
- Member of the Messina Hoff Winery VIP Club
- Season OPAS Ticket Holders
“Mrs.Sunseri went above and beyond to help get the property in proper shape to maximize the sale price of the property.
CENTURY 21 has an outstanding reputation and we will use Carol again next time we are buying/selling.” – Douglas & Marcie
“Really appreciate the help from Carol! Excellent first time home buying experience.” – Tongyi