Anthony Gutierrez Sales Associate
- In business I believe that everyone has a why, and it’s my job to figure out how to uncover it and help them grow as a person, client, or employee. I truly believe that people don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it. I also believe in the thought that people will forget what you say over time, but they never forget how you made them feel.
- High School Diploma from Belton, Texas
- Temple Junior College
- Blinn College
- I love spending time with my family and kids. We like to camp, fish, and travel.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors©
- Member of the Texas Association of Realtors©
- Member of the Bryan/College Station Association of Realtors©
- Chamber of Commerce
- Boy Scouts of America
- Salvation Army
- Habitat for Humanity
“As far as I’m concerned, I couldn’t have chosen a better agent! I’m very glad it was Anthony who came to show us this property! Anthony was kind, patient and understood our needs.” – Jody Rogers