Nina Montelongo Sales Associate
- I rarely use the term “customer.” Rather, I prefer to use the word “client.” To me, “customer” implies a one-sided relationship in which someone simply purchases a product. On the other hand, a “client” is someone that is respected and cherished. My job is to make certain a client has the best experience possible and this includes forming a relationship with them that is genuine and life-long.
Allen Academy – 2002
- Texas A&M University – 2006, Bachelor of Science in Ag Leadership and Development
- I am a life-long resident of Bryan/College Station and my family name has been associated with fine jewelry for over 25 years, so I have a passion for Real Estate, jewelry, and making my clients’ dreams come true! My husband Robby and I have been married for nearly four years and have a daughter named Leah Marie. She will be two in August.
- Masters Ruby Producer Award
- Masters Producer Award
- Quality Service Pinnacle Producer Award
Former Executive Board Member for the Junior League of Bryan/College Station.
- My family and I are active members of the St. Joseph Catholic Church in Bryan
“Nina Montelongo at CENTURY 21 Beal… There are none like her! She leaves no options un-explored and always delivers better than expected service! Thank you, Nina, for such an amazing experience!” –Michael Taylor
“Nina is truly an expert in her field and she does what she says she will do! She is always available and I highly recommend her!” – Mary
“I’ve known her before my need to find a home and knew when the time came to start my search Nina would be the one to help! She’s amazing! She made the entire process go so smoothly! I will definitely recommend her to all of my friends/family that are needing help finding their perfect home!” – Torie
“Nina did a terrific job for the two of us. She was attentive, honest and thorough. Her focus felt like it was completely on us even with her busy schedule. We thank her and Century 21 Beal for a great experience.” – Connie & George Pritchard
“Nina Montelongo is utterly AMAZING! Start to finish, Nina is thorough and diligent. She instantly learned my needs and wants and I couldn’t have found my beautiful home without her! She also hit a grand slam by going above her responsibilities as an agent to remedy some unfinished business by the seller down to the finest details AFTER closing! She even had help by recruiting the seller’s agent who is also an agent for C21! This shows the dedication of CENTURY 21 agents! Nina Montelongo will ALWAYS hold a special place in my family’s heart! She helped make our house a HOME!!! Nina knows EVERYONE! She has the solution for every aspect of real estate at the tips of her fingers! I would purchase sight unseen with Nina at the helm! I actually did… REALLY! Give her 15 minutes, she’s a PRO! The relationship between CENTURY 21 staff is uncanny! No questions asked a true team that is already up to the plate! I needed a home quickly. CENTURY 21 delivered! I’m running out of words to describe how wonderfully Nina Montelongo carried my family through the process of a long-distance home buying experience! She turned fear into excitement! THANK YOU NINA MONTELONGO!!!” – Michael
“Nina’s expertise of the unique Bryan-College Station market was evident throughout the selling process. She is a true gem!” – Anne
“She got my house under contract in 8 days. Always was accessible. Had a great plan and implemented it to perfection. Knew the local market and got us best offer possible. Dream agent” – Brant