Judy Graves Sales Associate
Judy has been married to her wonderful Husband Douglas for 30 years, she has a daughter that is a graduate from Texas A&M Class of 2016, and two stepsons along with five step grandchildren. Born and raised in New Braunfels, TX. She enjoys going to Aggie events – football, baseball, basketball. She and her family really enjoy going on cruises!
- In dealing with customers, I try to LISTEN to what they are wanting and how to help them with their Real Estate needs and I keep track of my clients and continue to follow up. Buying a house is a major investment so I want to always get the customer what they really want while considering their needs and financial situation.
- BBA – Accounting, Texas A&M University
- MS – Business Computing Science, Texas A&M University
- Champions School of Real Estate – San Antonio, Texas
- Married to my Husband Douglas for 26 years, I have a daughter that just graduated from Texas A&M Class 2016, and two stepsons along with five step grandchildren. Born and raised in New Braunfels, TX. We enjoy going to Aggie events – football, baseball, basketball. And we really enjoy going on cruises!
- 12th Man Foundation
- Association of Former Students
- PMP (Project Manager)
“Judy Graves did many follow-ups via email, text messages and phone calls. She also would send me links via email of different homesites and land options that were within our price range and fit our criteria. This showed me how diligent and thoughtful she was in regards to finding what we wanted. I was very impressed with how invested she was in this process. Oh, boy, did she do her homework. She stood out among all of the people who we considered working with. I felt like Judy was totally trustworthy. Any questions that we had she expounded on. She educated and advised against some things that I took into serious consideration. She fully guided us through this new arena with confidence, patience, and pleasant compassion. Marlon & I grew to love her and would recommend Judy to anyone looking to purchase land or a home.” – Monica Holiday-Outing & Marlon Outing
“We appreciated the zeal Judy has for her job. She is experienced and that really shows. She navigated us through the experience and made sure we were updated on what to expect next. She as wonderful through the whole process.” – Katherine Tomko