Ed Masso Sales Associate
- Put yourself in the place of those who seek your assistance.
- Many want the chance to be heard; few truly take the time to listen.
- You earn respect through your deeds and actions.
- Make a difference in someones development each day.
Areas of Specialization
- Homes for TAMU & Blinn students
- New and Pre-Owned Homes
- Country Property
- Investment properties
- 1st time home-buyers
- Students – TAMU & Blinn
- Newcomers to the area
- Clients ready to trade up or downsize
- REO/Foreclosure properties
- Finance / Accounting Texas Tech University
- 20 years in the B/CS area
- Home buying/selling process
- Negotiations of commercial and residential contracts
- 25 years of retail management,ownership, and staff development.
- Wife (Gloria), daughter (Amber D’nea), son (Matthew Jared), Schnauzar (Andy)
- First Christian Church of Bryan, Tx.
- Bryan/College Station Association of Realtors
- Texas Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- National Rifle Association
- Masonic Lodge # 903
“Hi Ed Masso! Thank you for your help to find our home, our dream come true, God bless you” – Jesus Briones
“Would recommend Ed in any and all transactions in the future to all my friends and family. Ed was there for me thru out the whole process.” – Mike Cobb Ponchatoula
“He really made us feel like our family was the most important “
“Very kind,patient, and dedicated to his clients.”
“Kept us informed every step of the way. I would recommend him!”
“Went above and beyond in helping us locate the right home”
“Ed found a buyer for our property in Iola within 1 week of listing it and helped us locate another home in Waller. We closed on both properties the same day without a hitch thanks to his advice.”
“Ed took the time to explain the home purchase process and guided us along the way “
“We had a bad experience with another REALTOR®. Ed worked with us. Now we have a great property at the price we could afford.”
“Ed was great from start to finish and I would highly recommend him to anyone wanting to sell their property. He was able to sell our property in half the time the other agent could not, and out of season. I would recommend Ed Masso to anyone in a heartbeat!”
“Mr. Masso was very patient as we had been trying for over 2 years to secure financing to buy our home. Mr. Masso directed us to a lender who could provide financing. The negotiation process went better than expected. We were able to get the home for market value and the repairs were negotiated with the seller. He even helped up with the deck repairs before closing. I will recommend Edward to my friends and family.” –Jose and Maria B