Debbie Bird Sales Associate
Why Did I Choose Real Estate:
- This is my second career and I want to continue enjoying people and love helping them with all their Real Estate needs.
- Champions School of Real Estate
- The Golden Rule merges with Fiduciary to make a good agent which helps you to remember to put the client first
- Married in 1980 to Bennie, son Taylor, daughter Bridgette.
- Bryan/College Station Association of Realtors
- Texas Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
“Debbie was always on top of things. We had a few bumps in the process but Debbie was always positive and informative. She has gone above all expectations. Job well done.” – Teresa Gold
“Debbie was always available whenever I had a question or comments” – Diane Hervey
“She always made sure I knew what step,we where at and worked hard to get me a fair deal”– Lance Pledger
“Debbie came highly recommended by a mutual friend and was the deciding factor. Always responded promptly to any calls or texts from me. Great communication throughout. Nothing but positive comments re Debbie’s handling of our difficult sale.” –Charles and Marjorie Taylor
“Debbie is great and is our “go to” agent.” – Diane H.
“Debbie Bird was in constant touch with us, and kept us informed and updated on the process of the sale right up to closing. She is very personable and upfront about everything. She is trustworthy, and we would highly recommend her to anyone wanting to sell or buy a home.” –Terry & Joyce W.
“Debbie Bird is honest, sincere, extremely hard working, and focused on her job. It is Debbie that makes Century 21 a good company. Take good care of her, she is taking goo care of Century 21!” – Virgil & Karan M
“Debbie Bird was great to work with. This was our first experience in selling a home. She helped us through the entire process and answered any questions we had. I would recommend Debbie to others. She was very professional.”- The Estate of Jimmy Karl Olson