- Former Executive Board Member for the Junior League of Bryan/College Station.
- My family and I are active members of the St. Joseph Catholic Church in Bryan
- I rarely use the term “customer.” Rather, I prefer to use the word “client.” To me, “customer” implies a one-sided relationship in which someone simply purchases a product. On the other hand, a “client” is someone that is respected and cherished. My job is to make certain a client has the best experience possible and this includes forming a relationship with them that is genuine and life-long.
- Allen Academy – 2002
- Texas A&M University – 2006, Bachelor of Science in Ag Leadership and Development
- I am a life-long resident of Bryan/College Station and my family name has been associated with fine jewelry for over 25 years, so I have a passion for Real Estate, jewelry, and making my clients dreams come true! My husband Robby and I have been married nearly four years and have a daughter named Leah Marie. She will be two in August.