Mike Beal is the owner/broker of CENTURY 21 Beal, Inc. Mike has not only years of experience in the business but also thorough understanding of the real estate market both locally and nationally. He is also a graduate of Texas A&M with a degree in marketing. He holds a Gubernatorial Appointment to the Texas A&M Texas Real Estate Research Center Advisory Committee, is a member of the REALTORS National Marketing Institute, and is also a member of many other prestigious real estate organizations. Mike is also very supportive of the community, serving on a variety of councils and boards for organizations like the March of Dimes, Habitat for Humanity, and many more.
- Past President and Life Member of Bryan/ College Station Optimist Club
- Past President of the BCS Board of REALTORS
- REALTORS National member Institute Certified Residential Broker
- Certified Real Estate Trainer in the State of Texas
- Chairman Board of Directors, Lakeview Methodist Camps, Palestine, Texas
- Past Chairman Board of Trustees, First Methodist Church, Bryan, Texas
- Past Chair Brazos Valley March of Dimes
- Gubernatorial Appointee to the Real Estate Research Advisory Committee, Texas A&M Real Estate Committee
- Two Term Council Member, Single Member five City of Bryan
- Founding Member of Brazos Valley Personal Energy Transportation (P.E.T) Global Mission Project
- Past Chair of Brazos Valley March of Dimes
- Past Board Member of Bluebonnet Girl Scout Council
Congratulations to Mike Beal! Mike was awarded REALTOR® Emeritus status from the National Association of REALTORS® for serving more than 40 years as a REALTOR® and completing substantial work at the leadership level. Mike was recognized at the December 7th Installation and Awards Luncheon by the Bryan College Station Association of REALTORS®. We are incredibly proud of our Broker and privileged to work beside him.