- I am excited to be a part of the Century 21 Sales Team. I have seen a lot of changes come about in the Bryan-College Station area since moving here in 1977. With this change comes the need for a realtor who is knowledgeable of the area and can help find the perfect home for you. Being a former teacher, I will take the time to guide you in the buying and/or selling process so that you are happy with you ultimate decision.
- I have always been interested in homes that are on the market. I love getting ideas for my own home by watching what builders & home sellers are doing with their homes.
- I want to help others by educating them and working with them on the home buying or selling process. My ultimate goal is to have my clients be 100% SATISFIED.
- Attended Texas A&M University
- Graduated from Sam Houston State University, BS in Education
Awards & Recognition:
- Masters Ruby Award
- Over 23 properties sold in Bryan/College Station
“I highly endorse Michelle to anyone buying or selling their home. She worked very hard to do everything in her power to make our selling our house a pleasant and profitable experience. ” -Randy and Nancy Miller, August 2016
“Michelle Taylor Has been an excellent realtor for us! She is extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of real estate and is very helpful when advising her clients! She is always happy and ready to help. We would not go to anyone else but Michelle! ” -Garry and Kerry Gore, August 2016
“Michelle was fantastic! She not only met my expectations but far exceeded them. She made every step of the homebuying process quick, easy, and painless. I will recommend her to every person interested in buying a house!” -James Taylor, August 2016
“Michelle knew the market and priced my home in a realistic manner. This enabled the home to sell quickly without much fuss. As problems arose with the buyer’s lender, Michelle kept in touch and I was never without information. She even went out of the way to tend to a few things at my house after I had moved out of it. She is exactly the type of Realtor I wanted! If I ever return to the area or have other business there, I will make sure Michelle is the one who assists me in those transactions.”
“Michelle did a great job! I loved working with her. She kept things moving at a steady pace. If I had questions, she answered them immediately. If we had not heard from the seller, she contacted them and kept the process going. I would recommend Michelle to others in a heartbeat. I couldn’t ask for a better experience!”
“Michelle was fabulous to work with. She stayed on top of every detail and explained everything to us as we went along. She always had the most positive and calm demeanor. She was knowledgeable, professional and an absolute joy!!”
“Michelle was amazing! I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. She priced it just right!”
“I never met Michelle face-to-face, but I felt extremely confident in her ability to get the job done. She was a pleasure to work with and made selling our house as painless as possible.”
“Michelle has been phenomenal throughout the whole process. She is more than willing to make herself available to meet every need.”
“Michelle Taylor was a dream to work with. She was always on top of everything. I would highly recommend her!”
“Michelle Taylor was so helpful during our property search and purchase. She was readily available for us at any time to answer questions and help with any issues that arose. We are so happy with our new property!”
“Having Michelle as my agent was wonderful. I have purchased no less than 10 single family homes in the last few years as rental property and have used several agents to do so. I am familiar with the process, and was very happy with the way Michelle handled everything. This particular loan was a difficult one to obtain, and Michelle was always patient. I was frustrated and agitated several times with the sellers and my loan officer and the title company, but never Michelle. She was ALWAYS patient with me. And always there to take my calls or text messages. You folks are lucky to have her on your staff. I am so very glad she was my agent.”