- “We see our customers as invited guests to a party, and we are the hosts. It’s our job every day to make every important aspect of the customer experience a little bit better.” -Jeff Bezos, CEO Amazon.com
- It is my goal to make the real estate process as easy, as stress-free and as enjoyable as possible for my clients. Listening to identify priorities, needs, motivations, and goals is the first priority. Keeping my clients informed with valuable industry news and market data via current technology streamlines the real estate process. Marketing seller properties proactively is a client commitment. Monitoring new listings daily to discover the best options available for home buyers works to help them make wise and effective decisions. And no transaction is complete until boxes are unpacked, furniture is in place and I’ve confirmed weeks after the closing that end results exceed the client’s expectations.
- Bryan/College Station Association of Realtors
- Texas Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Texas A&M University, Bachelor of Science Degree, Communications/Broadcast Journalism
- Kaplan Real Estate Education
- A Houston native, but the Bryan-College Station community has been home since 1996. And what a wonderful home it is! Professionally, I’ve had the opportunity to apply my passion for customer service in the fields of broadcast media and office equipment sales, non-profit development and hospitality marketing. Special interests include anything Texas A&M-related (TAMU Class of ’78), child abuse prevention and serving as a Scotty’s House Child Advocacy Center Board Member (since 2001) and volunteering regularly for the College Station Police Department and other community emergency response organizations.
“Mary Jo Prince is an excellent real estate agent. She was responsive to my questions and knowledgeable about the buying process. Mary Jo made the process go smoothly from the offer to the acceptance to the closing. I would definitely recommend Mary Jo to friends looking for a real estate agent.” -Robert and Beverly Kellner, August 2016