- Balance is the key to success. I value my family, my friends, and my job. Getting the right balance between them is what brings us happiness and fulfillment.
Awards & Recognition:
- Quality Service Award Receipient
- National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals© (http://www.nahrep.org/)
- National Association of Realtors©
- Texas Association of Realtors©
- Bryan/College Station Association of Realtors©
Areas Of Specialization:
- Residential/New Builder Homes
- Investment Properties
- ESL Buyers and Sellers
- I believe in quality service with attention to details. My goal as a professional is to help my clients complete a successful transaction in the most knowledgeable and stress-free way possible.
“I would like to highly recommend Mariela Laprea for the outstanding service and professionalism displayed at all times in the process of selling my home. She was an invaluable resource for me and my family . She sure went the extra mile in every detail making sure everything was in order, since taking the first pictures to the last step in the closing process. My house only stayed 1 day in the market and the offer price exceeded my expectations. I would like to express my appreciation and gratitude and would like to highly recommend her as an outstanding real estate agent.” – Mercedes Guzmán
“Mariela Laprea was a great Realtor. With her help she handled the selling of my home very easy. Everything went so smoothly with her help and I will be using her in the new further” -Helen K
“Enjoyed working with Mariela” -Mary R
“This is the second time Mariela has been our agent on a home purchase. If a third home is in our future Mariela will be the first person we contact.” -Brodick & Teresa B.
“She is very professional.”-Fernando P.