- Brazos County Texas A&M Club
- Nueces County Texas A&M Club
- Texas Foreign Language Association
- Walk Across Texas
- Treating people the way you want to be treated is my philosophy. I am enthusiastic, energetic, positive and I truly enjoy people.
- Whether your need is to buy or sell your home or investment property, I am here to serve you! I want to earn your trust by listening to your needs, finding what you are looking for, and following through on my commitments to you in order to serve you now and in the future.
- Texas Real Estate Commission: Sales Agent License
- University of Texas at Dallas: BA in Management and Communication
- Texas State Board of Education Certifications: Spanish, ESL
- I am married and reside in Bryan, Texas. I have three wonderful step-children and six beautiful grandchildren. I am a lifelong resident of Texas. I was raised in El Paso, Texas. I grew up speaking English and Spanish. I am fluent in Spanish.
- My hobbies are reading, gardening, boating, and attending Aggie sports events and functions.
- Quality Service Producer