- Committed to providing outstanding service!
- Aggieland is a great place to call home. I have lived in the Brazos Valley since 1985 and have raised two amazing young men, Matt and Brian. Prior to my real estate career I worked in the dental field. I have a passion for helping people. Buying or selling will be one of the most important financial decisions you will make. It is my goal to help you find the perfect home for your family.
- Bryan/College Station Association of Realtors
- Texas Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- 1st time home-buyers
- 1-4 Family Resale
- Working out
- Watching Texas Aggie football
- Love meeting new people
- Being anywhere near the water
“Laurie worked very diligently though multiple obstacles to get our home closed. I have bought and sold multiple homes and this one was by far the most difficult due to the type of loan we were using. Laurie kept me calm and stayed on course until closing.” – James and April Nelson