- My philosophy is to treat every client’s search or sale of a home as if I were doing it for myself. The purchase or sale of one’s home is among the largest decisions we make in out lifetimes. So, it requires an agent who shows compassion, sensitivity, and care, while also paying extremely close attention to ensuring the details of the transaction itself are fully completed in an appropriate and efficient manner.
- BA in Public Communications – American University
- Dickson Clements has extensive knowledge and understanding of the real estate, home building and land development industries. He has over 20 years direct and indirect experience working with builders, realtors, subcontractors, suppliers, engineers, land use planners, building officials, and environmental consultants. His unique experience provides him with a special set of skills that will benefit any customer in the house buying and selling process. He’s been a resident of College Station for over 5 yrs. He is married and has 2 children. He enjoys the outdoors, staying in shape and spending time with his family.
- National Association of Realtors©
- Texas Association of Realtors©
- Bryan/College Station Association of Realtors©