- Member of the Texas Association of Realtors©
- Member of the Bryan/College Station Association of Realtors©
- I have a passion for people and real estate, which led me to my home at Century 21 Beal. I will a personal interest in your well-being and happiness. I make sure that your priorities become my priorities. I want your home buying or selling experience to be enjoyable, simple, and rewarding. Whether you are buying or selling your first home, or your 10th investment property, I will handle everything with attention to detail.
- While putting people in homes is a joy of mine, putting animals in homes is another! Giving back is a huge reason why I love what I do. My career has allowed me to partner with the Aggieland Humane Society and pledge a portion of my income to them. I also match my clients donation, if they decide to join the fun!
- I earned a degree from Texas A&M in Communication, knowing I wanted to work directly with people. I have lived in the area since 2006 and have made many awesome connections in that time. I started my career in New Home Construction before I made the leap into real estate with Century 21 Beal. My relationship with the Aggieland Humane Society began when I adopted my first dog from them. I learned more about the organization and decided to give back to them in any way I could. In addition to monetary donations, my dogs and I participate in Adoption Tails and spread the word about adopting!
“Cassie did an incredible job. She was knowledgeable, easy to work with, always available and very professional. We were doing this transaction from out of state which could’ve been stressful and complicated. Cassie was incredible and made everything go smoothly. We could not have asked for a better realtor or experience.” -Jordan Bounds, August 2016