- MAKE THINGS HAPPEN!!! I look forward to helping my clients turn their dreams into Real Estate. I love, respect and cherish people so being a Realtor is the most rewarding career I know. I believe in my clients and work hard to earn their belief in me. I look forward to getting to know you!
Awards and Recognition:
- Masters Ruby
- Quality Service Award Recipient
- Master Level Sales Award
- Most Helpful Agent
- Top Producer Award Winner
Real Estate Education:
- Law of Contracts
- Law of Agency
- Principles of Real Estate
- Property Management
- Psychology of Marketing
- Real Estate Marketing
- Residential Appraisal
- Floyd Wickman Star Program
Areas of Specialization:
- New Builder Homes
- Farm and Ranch
- Multi Family
- Investment Property
Past Work Experience:
- My past work experience has all been directed at customer service. I worked in the health care field as a support person and management for the almost 15 years. During those years I developed a love for people and an internal need to be of service. I serve all of my clients and customers with profound devotion and respect because those are qualities I consider to be important.
- My special skill is the ability to listen to my clients and direct them in such a way that they achieve their goals.
Interest and Hobbies:
- I enjoy spending time with my children. I love to read and like to cook, especially if it involves chocolate. My husband likes to fish, hunt, golf and make wood crafts which consequently keeps me busy too. My parents and only brother live in area so I enjoy well spent family time. We have been very blessed and are truly thankful.
“Carol helped make the whole process a positive experience.” -Mark Herro, August 2016
“She gets results! I was also impressed with the manner in which she used the resources at her disposal. It seemed to me like her real estate office as well as the local real estate association were all brought into the task of selling my property. I found this to be very comforting as well as effective in closing, I recommend Carol, wholeheartedly, as the realtor of choice in the Bryan/College Station area.” – Eugene Voelkel
“I would recommend Carol Rakowitz to anyone for their real estate needs.Carols enthusiastic and aggressive approach to getting prospective clients to view our property was very refreshing.”- Troy & Sharon Kannegieter
“Hi Carol, I want to thank you for all that you’ve done for me with selling my house. You did a wonderful job and patience with me. Thanks again! God Bless you and your family.” -Charlene
“Carol was an excellent agent and an extremely nice person. I would highly recommend her to anyone interested in purchasing or selling a property. We intend to use her again.”-Seller
“Carol was AMAZING!!! She was always there to answer any of our million questions at ANY time. She worked extremely hard for us, was attentive, understanding of our needs, and most importantly, was CARING! Without her, this purchase wouldn’t have happened. We are so thankful for her.”-Brent and Brittany P.
“Great family feeling with Carol. She is now a good friend along with her family. I was very pleased with the entire experience. Thank you very much!”-Ricky D.