- Complete the ideal home survey sheet
- Indicate criteria for community selection or specify specific area.
- Review the ideal home and community criteria and reconcile that with the mortgage qualification if necessary.
- Search the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), for sale by owners and other resources available to us and prepare a list of candidate properties.
- Set up showing appointments for selected homes.
The remaining plan of action will depend upon our success with the initial candidate homes. We will either proceed to the settlement process if we find the right home during our initial search, or we will continue to monitor the market in the event that we were unable to find the right home from those currently available for sale.