- Live by the “Get by Giving” Philosophy
- Make my clients’ #1 goals my #1 goals
- Live up to work towards a common good
- Do what I say I will do, often more, never less
Areas of Specialization
- First time Home Buyers
- Residential Homes
- New Builder Homes
- Investment Property
- Residential/Farm & Ranches
Affiliations & Recognition’s
- Texas Real Estate License #0484764
- National Association of Realtors
- Texas Association of Realtors
- Bryan/College Station Regional Association of Realtors
- e-Pro Internet Professional Certification
- Member National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals
- Member of Toastmasters International
- Bryan ISD H.O.S.T.
- NCP Certification
- Member A.M.P.I
- SRES- Senior Real Estate Specialist
Real Estate Education
- Law of contracts
- Law of Agency
- Princples of Real Estate
- Property Management
- Psychology of Marketing
- Real Estate Marketing
- Residential Appraisal
“Mr Flores was very easy to work he called me often to explain everything. Very good experience for me and my family. Thank you.”- Jose Roberto Flores, October 2016
“I can not think of anything he did not know how to handle. Even my Mom said that he was very knowledgeable.
It was a pleasure and a real treat to work with Al Flores
Thank you!” -Virgil Johnson-Bryan, October 2016
“Al Flores was great” -Terry M
“Always there!” -Salvador E
“Mr Flores has worked with us on different investment purchases over the past 6 years. We feel we can trust his advice and his care to give information we needed it before making a decision. This time a home for our daughter and her family. Liked that he can speak both English and Spanish. Very satisfied!” -Adolfo & Maria O.
“I thank you mr Flores for helping me on my purchase and I defenly recommend mr Flores honesty and kind I will look for him in the future.” -Alexander R.
“Al Flores was very helpful to us since this is our first house. We are very happy with our house, everything was so simple. Al visited us several times all the way from College Station, one day even at my work in the country. Very impressed. Thank you.” -Miguel L.
“Mr. Flores was very good at communicating everything as we went along. He explained several things we just did not understand. We are grateful for his concern, and patience with us. We have already talked with our friends about our experience, just great!” – Mario & Hilda Z.